Took the kids to Sea World yesterday. We saw the Shamu show "Believe". Loved it!! We spent the next 3 hrs at the waterpark there. The kids had a great time, and can't wait to go back next week for more shows and fun.
Looks like a blast in Texas! We loved Shamu show in Fl. I bet it is HOT HOT HOT there! The kids probably loved the water park in that heat! Too much fun.
Howdy Girls!!! Looks like ya'll are having a blast in San Antone. The boys and I are all jealous you got to see such a fun show! I don't think "Shuka" is as cool as "Shamu". The water park looks great too! We love seeing what ya'll are up to! Have fun!
4 comments:
i am glad you are having so much fun in texas. i love to see all the pictures!
Looks like a blast in Texas! We loved Shamu show in Fl.
I bet it is HOT HOT HOT there! The kids probably loved the water park in that heat! Too much fun.
Howdy Girls!!! Looks like ya'll are having a blast in San Antone. The boys and I are all jealous you got to see such a fun show! I don't think "Shuka" is as cool as "Shamu". The water park looks great too! We love seeing what ya'll are up to! Have fun!
Wow--you guys look like you're having a great time! Kenzie, be sure to call me when you finish up this vacation and get home! We can start Inkspell!
Post a Comment