Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yesterday we hung out at my parents all day long. My sister Jamie came over and did my makeup. I wish Jamie lived with me and could be my personal makeup artist everyday. Love how my eyes pop with the way she does eye shadow. Last night we watched Penelope, cute movie. This morning I went over to James Avery(my fav jewelry store). I needed to return a ring(wrong size) Jer had bought me here in May(today being the last day to make that return). I returned that and bought the girls cute charms for their bracelets. I plan on going back while I'm here and buying a necklace for myself. (Hey Katie, I'm totally looking for that same one you were wearing when I saw you last month. Loved It!!) Joy and I are taking the kids to have dinner with friends tonight. It's HOT and HUMID here, and I love it!!! Excited we are going to Sea World tomorrow,should get some fun photos there.

3 comments:

Mindy M. said...

Kenzie just got back from Texas (Dallas Fortworth area) and she said it was so dang hot. She wouldn't want to live there but had fun for a couple of days. It was so hot that they would get up really early to ride horses before it reached 110' with 40% humidity. Now that's hot!! Have fun with your family!!

Jill said...

How fun your Kenz was in Dallas!! It is HOT, and the humidty can knock you out. If you're not used to it, it's a killer!!! Your Kenz would be a great Texas Cowgirl though!!!!

Katie Voorhees said...

I am so jealous you are in Texas! Who knows the next time I will get there. Have fun in James Avery for me, Love that place!