Just a few more things jotted down so I don't forget:
She loves crawling while holding onto something in her hand, sometimes even both hands. If it comes out while she's going, she will stop sit up, get it and start crawling again.
She loves to dance. She will sit up, bounce her body, and move her arms up and down. She's got great rhythm. Her cousin Harley has a Polly Pocket van that has a button you can press to play music. Yesterday Molly was so cute when she accidentally pressed the button. Music came on and she started dancing. She amazed me when she figured out she'd pressed the button, and reached back up over and over to have music come on again. The van plays 2 songs and she would only dance to one. She would press the button twice so her favorite dance number would come on. Now how smart is that!!!!! Genius I tell ya!!!
She sleeps on her tummy. She's been doing this since about 9 months of age. She's always loved being rocked to sleep. Jer and I have never minded this. I'm grateful for a baby to rock. The minute you lay her down she will flip over to her tummy. She also sticks her little bum in the air. So cute!
She loves to say Uh-Oh when she drops something! In fact she loves dropping things and having us hand them to her.
She loves to laugh. She's our little laughing queen. She laughs and laughs when we play games with her. Especially Peek-a-boo. She also loves to babble. She can get very loud, and loves being encouraged by other children to talk loud!
She has also always been so cute when we say prayers. This started around her 5th month. As someone would start to pray, she'd stop what she was doing and just stare at us. Yes, I would have my eyes open to watch her and make sure she was always OK. Kenzie and Madi always say that I'm not being very reverent. I always say I think it's OK to keep an eye on the baby!!! She knows it's a quiet moment time and I think that is just precious!!
She loves books. Give her one and she'll sit forever looking at every page over and over.
I love how she rubs her eyes when she's tired. You always know when she's ready for a nap since she'll start rubbing her eyes. Oh and she's back to taking 2 naps a day thankfully!!!
I'm sure I must be forgetting more as she just learned so much this past month. It's just been so enjoyable for us to watch her learn and grow. It's been fun for Jer and I to watch Kenz and Madi enjoy every new thing Molly does. They get so excited for her.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
6 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment