slide show from Birth to Age One(today)
Molly was born at 1:53pm August 29, 2007. She weighed a whopping 9lbs. 10oz. and was 20 inches long. We knew Molly was going to be a big baby due to my Gestational Diabetes, so I needed to deliver her via C-Section. Jer sat and held my hand during surgery, and we were lucky enough they also allowed my mom to be in the room. She sat off to the side on the cell phone 3 way with Jer's mom, my dad& sisters, so they could hear everything. Dr. Bishop pulled Molly's head out, but had to really work getting her shoulders out. Thank goodness I had the C-section, normal would've never worked. We heard her cry, and it was beautiful. Dr. Bishop brought her around the curtain for us to see. There Molly was in all her glory-Huge, Bloody and Wailing!!! Amazing was all I could think. She was finally here, the baby I knew was supposed to be in our family for 6 years!!!! She was so cute, and big. Her hair was dark brown and stuck straight up in the air!!! Love it!!! I was sore from the surgery and it was hard for me to hold her the first day. My nurse helped me learn to position her with the Boppy pillow and that took the pressure off my lower incision. I stared at her constantly. She was the best!!! It was wonderful when Kenz and Madi walked in the room to meet her. They were so excited to meet their baby sister. There was a peace in the room as they looked at her. I thought to myself "It doesn't get better than this!!"
Molly has blessed our lives more than I ever dreamed. Having a baby in the house again has been wonderful. She is truly an Angel!!! Her smile warms my heart. Everything she does is wonderful. The memories we've made this 1st year with her are sealed in my mind forever!!! I've loved everything minute of it!! I'm so grateful for Molly!! I can't say enough about how much we all love her. This 1st year of her life has gone by so fast. I still can't believe she's one today.
Molly, You are my Sunshine!!! You make me so Happy!! You light up all our lives!!! Daddy, your sister's, and I are so happy you are in our family!! I'm so excited to watch you grow up and see all the amazing things you will do!!! Happy
1st Birthday Miss Molly!! May all your Dreams Come True!!!!!!!!!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
6 months ago











12 comments:
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy Birthday, Molly! Enjoy your first taste of ice cream and never look back!
Jill, you'd better make it Blue-Bell...she's been waiting a whole year! :)
Happy Birthday Molly!! She is such a cutie. So glad to hear all the joy she has brought to your family. There is always something special about adding a new spirit to your family.
Happy 1st birthday Miss Molly. I want you to know that you mean the world to me and I love being your Aunt. May you enjoy this first birthday and enjoy your day with your family and with your Pa!!! I love you!!!
Love Aunt Jenny
Happy, happy birthday to dear Molly! Have a wonderful celebration. What a blessing she is to your family. Glad your dad can visit too. Love you.
Happy 1st Birthday Molly. Hope you had a fun day with your family!!! We love you!!
Beverly
Molly, what a big girl you are! You are such a special little girl and so very blessed to be born into such a loving, wonderful family. We miss you!
Jill, sorry I was so late on this, this is becomming my excuse for everything, but I am sick again!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Happy birthday big girl! She is so cute, just like your older two! The first year is so much fun!
We love Molly, Happy Birthday! Can't wait to get Reese and Molly together to play soon. Reese is finally taking steps! Hope you are having a good time with your dad! Give me a call when he leaves.
Happy Birthday little cute Molly!! She had made the perfect addition to your family and it's amazing how much love and joy a baby can bring to a family!!! Love checking your blog and getting caught up on everything!
Happy Birthday Molly. . .How sweet. Look at how much she has grown and how much she has done. We miss you SO MUCH. We can't wait until you come back and visit.
How are the girls liking school?
Hugs and Kisses from Utah.
Melissa and Xerika
Post a Comment