Of course I would get sick this week when Jer's gone(left Tues. morning). I've got a bad head cold, and feel awful. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow evening as I have 14 kids coming to my house for a birthday party. Oh and have I mentioned where my beloved is..................
COSTA RICA, don't feel sorry for him. He's having a grand time living the high life down there. He's on a 5 day tryout trip, seeing if this is the place they want to take the Award Inncentive winners this Spring. If it is, we might turn it into a family vacation this spring. I wasn't sure about it, but seeing this photo, Costa Rica here I come! His week is full with tours, hikes, white water rafting, swimming, relaxing, and hopefully a little shopping for his sick wife holding down the fort back home!
(sorry about the blurry pic) Oh-and a note to Natalie. I'm thrilled with the highlights(look like my normal self again), Jer loves it too, plus I love the length!! My hair time has been cut in half!!! Thanks so much.Girls are off to school, and Molly and I are heading back to bed. Hopefully we can sleep between my million sneezes!!!








3 comments:
Jill,
I am feeling your pain. Hope you feel better soon! By the way, love your cute hair!!!!
I hope you're feeling better today. My phone died while we were gone and I had forgotten my charger. I won't call you today cause I'm sure you are getting ready for tonight. Have fun. We'll be leaving tomorrow morning for Houston. Jackson and I are going to the Children's Museum while Matt plays in his tournament and the 3 of us are going to NASA on Sunday. I think that we're going to check out that Kemah Boardwalk for dinner and fun tomorrow night. Your hair looks cute. I want highlights again.
Beverly
Cute hair Jill... I love you as a blond!
Post a Comment