



The first day went great, and was rainy all day! Kenz and Madi both came off the bus running to the door yelling "We had a great day". Molly and I waited outside for them. Molly got so excited when she saw the school bus, and then the girls. McKenzie loves her teacher Mrs. McFarlane(she was her 5th grade math teacher last year), so she knows her well already. Madilynn already says she loves Mrs. Peterson! They both have many of their good friends in their class and love it. I'm so glad. I missed them that first day, but yesterday was fine. Molly and I just played, cleaned and while she napped I got so much done. It was great!! So now I'm glad school is in.

(photo 2nd day of school)The day before school started we did a little more school shopping and found this great backpack for Kenzie at Dillard's. It was normally $69.00, and was on sale for $24.99. Isn't it so cute!! She was so excited. We bought Madi's backpack Saturday at Gap on sale for $11.99!!! Great deals, gotta love it!! We ate lunch at Rainforest Cafe that day. It was Molly's first time and she was clapping and "Wowing" at everything. I didn't have my camera so no cute photos. She loved the Gorillas!

Our neighbors are moving to Arkansas tomorrow. We will miss them. Madi especially will miss playing with her BF Katelyn.
3 comments:
Sounds like a great first few days of school!
Glad you all survived the first day of school. It's always hard for me to send the kids off that first day. You are so lucky to have such small classes. Connor's 3rd grade class this year has 29 (yikes!). Your kids are so cute and getting so big! I know you'll have a blast hangin' out with Miss Molly while the girls are at school. Glad we got to see you this summer!!
Your kids look so cute. I love mollys bow in her hair. I love how they get so excited to see there siblings come home. we start next week and I have to say I am a little sad but excited as well.
Post a Comment