Saturday, August 9, 2008

WOW!!!!


Molly's new favorite word is "WOW"! She has said it the past 2 days over and over. It was a very fitting word as we watched the Olympic Opening Ceremonies last night! We all kept saying "WOW"!!!! What an amazing production!!! Can't wait to spend the next 17 days enjoying all the great events.

3 comments:

allredclan said...

Heya, Jill! =) Sorry I have been away from your blog for a bit. I can't seem to find any time on my computer since there is always a kidder on it. It was good to see pictures of San Antonio again, and I'm sorry about your getting locked out of your home. I had something similar happen a while ago, and I know the feeling! I"m glad you got in finally.

Love Molly's new favorite word! What a fun word for a baby to say!

Char said...

Goodness! Jill, I swear it was just yesterday when I read that Molly reached out for you, that she was sitting up, and then she was crawling. All these things that William is doing now! Where have the days gone? It's so exciting to see that he'll be talking (or Wow-ing) in just a few more months! How fun!

Mindy M. said...

I have been glued to the television watching the Olympics!! I loved the opening ceremonies and I am loving all the events!! I could not believe the relay swimming last night!! GO USA!!!!