Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Party Goes On!!!

Kenz & friends,two more came later.


Madi & friends

The girls Birthday party was great. We ate Pizza and a delicious DQ Oreo Blizzard Cake!!! YUMMY!!! The kids received such nice presents from their friends. Watched "The Cheetah Girls:One World" premiere. I think everyone had a good time. Wish I would have felt better for it. I was and still am feeling awful. This head cold is a bad one, and now Miss Molly has it. Thank goodness for my friend Becky. I would never have been able to put this party on without her help. She stepped right in and did everything for me. Cut/Served Pizza, Held/cut/served cake, got drinks, cleaned up, just did everything!! Thank you Becky, I so appreciate it.







3 comments:

Ashley said...

Jill,
I am so sorry you are still feeling awful. One thing I am grateful for with strep, is you get an anitbiotic and you do feel better after a couple days with it. Hope you get feeling better soon!

Girls,
I am glad you had such a fun time with all your friends! Looks like a PARTY!

Mindy M. said...

You sure do go all out for a party!! Looks like the girls had a blast! Sorry you are feeling rotten ~ so is my family. School starts tomorrow and we all have a smokers cough! YUCK! Go back to bed when the girls get on the bus and take it easy.

Linds said...

I'm so sorry you are feeling cruddy! Hope you get better quick. Glad the party went well and Becky was able to help out. Hope Jeremy's trip went well and he had fun. Even moreso I hope he is back in town so you can get some rest. Let me know how I can help! Talk with you soon!