Yay! WiiFit! The new Raving Rabbid game that comes out in the fall is going to use the board!
Kenz, glad you had a fun birthday! That 810 place looks like fun! By the way, I LOVE the picture with you and your dad. What a great picture! Jill, I also love the pic with you Kenz and Miss Molly. It beautiful of you guys! Can you believe I have strep again???????? I am so sick of this!
Happy Birthday McKinzie........Wow 11 years old......Looks like your days was a good one with all the family. See you in a couple of weeks. Ronnie
You caught her expression so perfectly. I bet she had a great bday. How did your hubby like your new hair do?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay! WiiFit! The new Raving Rabbid game that comes out in the fall is going to use the board!
Kenz, glad you had a fun birthday! That 810 place looks like fun! By the way, I LOVE the picture with you and your dad. What a great picture!
Jill, I also love the pic with you Kenz and Miss Molly. It beautiful of you guys! Can you believe I have strep again???????? I am so sick of this!
Happy Birthday McKinzie........Wow 11 years old......Looks like your days was a good one with all the family. See you in a couple of weeks. Ronnie
You caught her expression so perfectly. I bet she had a great bday. How did your hubby like your new hair do?
Post a Comment