Sweet Molly is doing great. She's just fine and happy as can be. I'm so grateful!! Just didn't want a sad post to be my header all day. She's been helping me pick up today. Following me all over and putting toys in containers, of course she puts them in, but loves taking them right back out. Too Cute!!!
By the way she's about to walk. She stands on her own now. She will just let go and be standing there. Her favorite thing to do is stand and start clapping. Then when we start clapping she starts laughing. She lowers herself down very steady and so cute. Anyway yesterday she was standing by the dishwasher(she loves when I have it down. Anyway, I had just closed it and she let go of the side and was standing there. I said "Look at you" She clapped and picked her left foot up,moved it forward and put it down. Don't walk yet Molly, Daddy has to be here for it.
We have such a fun few days ahead. My dad flies in tomorrow to spend Labor Day weekend with us and extended family in Missouri. I'm so glad he can be here for Molly's 1st Birthday on Friday. What a wonderful day it will be!!!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago








2 comments:
So glad to hear that Molly is just fine. What a scare. We always worry about the kids getting hurt or having an accident, don't we? Can't wait to hear all about the walking. it won't be long and she will be running....she is adorable. Have a great weekend with your dad. So nice he can come and visit! Love you and miss you.
Have a super fun time with your Dad! Glad Molly is okay. Pretty scary - & not having your hubby there would be hard. Lisa
Post a Comment