Molly is SO cute! Looks like her birthday was lots of fun!
Love the pictures. The party looks like a blast. I laughed when I saw the picture of Molly and Rick with those big smiles and frosting. So glad you had a good time. What a blessing Molly is in your lives. Enjoy!
Molly,It looks like you had a great birthday and had lots of fun. I can't believe your one. Your growing way to fast.Love,Aunt Jen
She is so cute! looks like she had a great day. Your hair looks awesome. Did Jer like it?
Your hair does look awesome Jill. Love it. I bet you are loving the color. Oh, Miss Molly, wish we could have been there!! Love you all!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Molly is SO cute! Looks like her birthday was lots of fun!
Love the pictures. The party looks like a blast. I laughed when I saw the picture of Molly and Rick with those big smiles and frosting. So glad you had a good time. What a blessing Molly is in your lives. Enjoy!
Molly,
It looks like you had a great birthday and had lots of fun. I can't believe your one. Your growing way to fast.
Love,
Aunt Jen
She is so cute! looks like she had a great day. Your hair looks awesome. Did Jer like it?
Your hair does look awesome Jill. Love it. I bet you are loving the color. Oh, Miss Molly, wish we could have been there!! Love you all!
Post a Comment