Saturday, September 13, 2008

Oh what an evening!!!

We are fine!!! There were tornado touchdowns in the area, but were short lived. Jer and Kenzie got home about 45 minutes into the warnings. The sirens were on and off for about 2 1/2 hrs. We were up and down the stairs often!!! We were in a tornado watch until around 10pm so I never turned the computer back on. Sorry if anyone was worried. Today it is still raining. It has rained here for 3 days now. The weather outlook after Monday looks fabulous and I'm happy for sunshine again!

The biggest news of the night, Miss Molly took 5 steps. Around 9:45she was being so funny. I swear we don't need any other entertainment then our girls. Watching them play with Molly last night was so funny. Molly would crawl chasing them around the Island. This went on for about 20 minutes. She loves to stop and wait for them to scare her. Her laugh is contagious!!!:) She crawled over to the candy drawer, disappointed to find no candy, but there was an empty PEZ dispenser. Jer held it out for her and 5 steps later she got it. I have it on video and today I'm going to search for my cord so I can download it here.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

My goodness! I am SO glad you guys are all okay! How crazy! AND Molly, congratulations! :)

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

There's no place like home, there's no place like home!!!! Sounds like things are crazy in Kansas! And Molly- you are way too young to start walking! :)

Hayley said...

So scary! Glad you are all safe!