Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm allowed a little nostalgia every so often, right?

Tonight we went to a goodbye party for some friends from church. They are moving to Utah. They plan on building a home there. I told them all about our home we loved so much there and how our home builder built us a fantastic house, just in case they want to try him out. I came home and emailed her pics of our Utah home, and I got nostalgic. I loved this house. I loved this neighborhood. I loved my ward!!! I especially miss my beautiful view of the mountains! So thought I'd post a few of the photos of my old house. I have such wonderful memories of this house that we designed from the ground up. Seems like a lifetime ago now that we lived there. I Miss You 1021 S. Inverness Dr.!!!!

Thanks for coming down my memory road trip. That's enough of that. We are now enjoying all the new memories we've made in our new home here.

6 comments:

Laurel said...

I can't believe I never even saw that beautiful house when it was so close. I love the pictures and glad I could at least see it now even though you moved a while ago.

Emily said...

I loved your house in Utah too!

Coop said...

Your house was so cute! I definitely think your new one is right up there with this one. We have to get the two little girls together! I will call so we can find a time to go walk!

Veronica said...

I loved your house too and your wonderful neighbors and friends The mountains are magnificent. I know you are happy there too. I love you and miss you.

Michelle said...

Oh, Jill... thanks for taking me down memory road. I have a lot of great memories from all of us in that great house, too.

How many hours did we spend on that couch talking while our husbands worked late and our kids played their hearts out? Those were some good times.

Kathy said...

Jill we miss you here as much as you miss being here. Your house was darling!! I'm just so glad that we keep in touch despite the distance :).