Last Saturday we walked in the Old Settlers Parade. My friend Wendy is a good friend of State Senator Julia Lynn and asked if we'd come show our support in the parade. I was so proud of Kenzie and Madi for walking the 2 1/2 mile route, and then 2 1/2 miles back to the car. They never complained just had fun. The walk back to the car was no fun as it was pouring rain on us. Still not one of them complained and Molly just sat in her stroller like an angel!!
Oh and one last thing. Jer flew to Houston yesterday for work. He's supposed to fly home tomorrow leaving Houston at 3:30pm. Jer, please get out of there QUICK!!!! WE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!! Oh, and to my family in SA, looks like you might be out of harms way!!!!! Be Safe!!! LOVE YOU TOO!!!!








4 comments:
I am totally bummed we didn't make it!! Sounds like it was a lot of fun!!
SOO funny about the story with Molly and the sucker!! I learned the hard way with Caleb. He was already cranky and taking away a sucker...not such a good idea! Oh well!
I hope Jeremy makes it home safe!!
We totally need to get together!! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages with all the traveling you have done!!
Looks like you guys have been having fun! Molly with candy looks so familiar.....and cute. We will be gone this weekend but, I will call you when we get back so we can catch up!
That is funny about Molly, Crew is already a sweet tooth, hope Jer gets home safe
Jill, I hope and pray that Jeremy gets home tomorrow safely. I also hope your family is going to miss the storm. It sounds incredibly strong.
I love the pictures of Molly at the drawer. As she is growing up, she looks so much like little Jamie to me....what do you think? She is beautiful.
By the way---check out Laurel's blog.
Love you!
Post a Comment