I saw Mamma Mia today and I loved it!!!! I especially loved watching the cute little grandma dancing in her seat. I was right there with her. You can't help but tap your feet!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the music!!!!
Oh, you liked it...had you seen it prior to this? I'm just wondering because I haven't, yet went to preview the soundtrack on amazon and loved it! Maybe I need to go see it.
It's my favorite movie and love the music so much that I bought the CD and I have been playing it all the time. I will be buying the DVD. Glad Molly enjoyed the movie too.
Jill, I'm so glad you liked it! Especially after I recommended it! I have talked to a couple of friends who were a little offended with some of the dancing, but I have to say it was such a happy, feel-good movie. It just makes you smile!
Jill.. it wasn't the same girl that took our pictures at christmas... The girl from Christmas actually moved out of state for medical school- so if you have her info you can see if she will still send them, but I think we waited too long. I feel bad! :)
5 comments:
Oh, you liked it...had you seen it prior to this? I'm just wondering because I haven't, yet went to preview the soundtrack on amazon and loved it! Maybe I need to go see it.
Jill,
It's my favorite movie and love the music so much that I bought the CD and I have been playing it all the time. I will be buying the DVD. Glad Molly enjoyed the movie too.
Jill, I'm so glad you liked it! Especially after I recommended it! I have talked to a couple of friends who were a little offended with some of the dancing, but I have to say it was such a happy, feel-good movie. It just makes you smile!
You need to listen to the real thing...ABBA!
Jill.. it wasn't the same girl that took our pictures at christmas... The girl from Christmas actually moved out of state for medical school- so if you have her info you can see if she will still send them, but I think we waited too long. I feel bad! :)
Post a Comment