We got a new Relief Society Presidency today in church and I was called as the RS Secretary. I'm so excited to work with these women. They are all fabulous and we will have a great time. Life's going to get a little busier. That's a good thing. Mine hasn't been too busy recently and I think it was making me a little selfish. The Bishop gave me a wonderful blessing and said everything I needed to hear at this time.
Molly is 100% great! She must have had a little stomach bug. Lasted that one day and is now back to her cute, happy, fun self!!!!
I finally got a Library card out here, and the girls are so excited. We went Sat. and they checked out High School Musical Sing along for the Wii. Love they have video games to check out. I checked out "My Sister's Keeper". Heard this is a
very sad book, but great read. Looking forward to starting it.
Jer is still hanging around town this week, and I'm super excited to meet him at Cheesecake Factory for lunch on Wed. The Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake comes out that day, so we think, and I'm all about that!!!! Oh No, I just checked CF website and it says coming mid-october. Oh Well, I'll go to lunch there anyway.








11 comments:
An "unplucked" chicken feather in your fried chicken would make anyone lose their appetite! Gross!
Congrats on your new calling you will do a wonderful job. The cheesecake looks great we will have to try it. I am glad Jer is home for a while
Wow, I'm glad Rachel was okay. The broadcast was amazing. I liked the quote from Brigham Young, "Make beautiful everything around you."
I come in a little late to church today and I missed a ton of new callings I guess.
The library here is great. I haven't been yet, but they have a weekly story time for different age groups. Sounded like fun, at least for Bruce!
And I love pumpkin anything so I'll have to check out that pumpkin cheesecake if I get a chance. Too bad places only bring it out in October and November.
I've got a great recipie for a pumpkin roll if you want it. :-)
Congrats on your new calling ~ you will do a wonderful job!! Glad to hear that Molly is doing better. Sorry about the feather - I would have done more than quit eating - if you know what I mean? It was a wonderful broadcast and I think every word was just for me. I can't wait for General Conferance this weekend!!
You will do se good in your calling. Congrats. I love Cheesecake Factory and wished we had one closer!
Congrats on your new calling!
Jill, Congratulations on your new calling in Relief Society, having already served in a presidency, you know you will be busy. But I agree, busy is productive. I always get more done when I am busy. I know that I am swamped in Stake Relief Society. I agree that the broadcast was wonderful. I needed each talk and especially enjoyed each individual message. Glad your friend is all right....if she waits to long they won't stitch her leg. I know...I have a big hole scar from when I was a little girl and we waited. Yuk, chicken feathers.....my own hair in my mouth makes me gag.....you were good to not let it all out..Did your mom get her glasses yet? What a mess....tell her hi and that I love her.
Sorry, I am a slacker blogger lately. I finally got a new post up! Enjoy your pumpkin cheesecake tomorrow!! Yum. I wish I could join you!
Jill, I too loved the R.S. conference. Don't they always just say all the stuff that you need to hear? A big group of us actually had tickets and got to go to it. Have fun at the Cheesecake Factory!!
Sorry it has taken me so long to contact you. I have enough fabric to make another shirt, just not a shirt. I bought the shirt I used for my daughter's at Old Navy and it was the last 2T size. If you see a shirt you like, let me know and I can go check it out.
-Carly
Post a Comment