Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Picture Perfect

A few photos from the weekend

Kenzie Saturday at Legends





Molly showing her walking skills on Friday afternoon





Sunday afternoon we went to the new park that is just down from our house. It was so beautiful out!


Isn't Molly's dress so cute!!! I bought if off an Etsy.com shop. Gotta Love ETSY!!!




Madilynn started her Jazz dance class last night. She looked a little nervous as I waved goodbye, but was a bundle of energy when we picked her up. She had made a friend, and to her that's just the best!!!

8 comments:

The White House said...

Just seeing your pics back home makes me home sick. I feel for you. Your girls just get cuter and cuter. I feel for kenz with her P.E drama. By the by your hair looks great hope its working out.

Jill said...

Nat,

Not sure if you will read this since you just made a comment. We need to have y'all down. When is a good time? I'm glad your my gal from Utah who is living in the moment out here, but still misses Utah a little. We are the same!!! Jer was worried when he saw our old house post and thought I was getting sad. No, just enjoy having memories!! I should probably just go comment on your blog, not my own!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had nice enough weather on Sunday to go as a family down to the park. I am excited that Madilynn started dance and I no that she will enjoy it. I miss you all tons.

Love,
JEN

Veronica said...

Fun to see the girls and you and Jer. Glad you had such a wonderful and beautiful weekend. I do love Molly's dress. What a doll and moving fast.....love you.

Emily said...

Fun pictures. I love Molly dress too!

Ashley said...

I LOVE Molly's dress. So cute. The pictures are so beautiful of all you guys. I love your songs too Jill. I am lovin Momma Mia music lately. Madi, good luck in your class. I just know you are going to be such a great dancer! I have never seen anyone leap so graciously over a sprinkler!!!

Anonymous said...

You will have to tell me where that park is!! It looks so cute!! I have only been to the one that is by the big field and the big kid playground and the little kid playground that is right by your house. I love Molly's dress!! Way cute!

njepperson said...

Madi, I especially loved your dancing outfit that you picked out! I know you will love dancing!