I had just called the girls to come eat dinner that first night my dad was here. We all sat down and were about to Bless the food when the following happend......
Madi: Hey, Kenzie, smell my fingers!! (saying this as she puts her fingers up to Kenzie's nose)
Kenzie: Madi, stop it!(such the nice big sister thing to say)
Me: Madi why are you asking Kenz to smell your fingers?
Madi: Oh, because right before I came down to eat I was cleaning out my toes and wondered if it made my fingers smell!
We all laughed and laughed and Madi went to wash her hands!
Thanks Madi for being the funny girl you are!!








3 comments:
What a cute story! Love the picture of Madi! Looks like a wonderful weekend with your dad! Lisa
Sick Maddi!!! :) She always says the funniest things!! (So does Kenzie) I hope my little girl is as cute as your girls are Jill!!!
So funny!! Don't you love those innocent funny moments with your kids. Glad you shared it.
Post a Comment