Thursday, April 17, 2008

Babies & Tagged


Molly and I had fun visiting my friend Jennie and her new baby girl, Mollie Kathryn. Photo of two Molly girls and I just had to put the new bow I had just bought on my Molly. Isn't it great! I think it's as big as new baby Mollie's head.

Michelle tagged me to post 7 things about myself. Thinking about what to say made me remember a camping trip 2 year ago with friends. I'm not a good camper and I didn't make the best campers breakfast one morning. Our friend Steve was making fun of me, and I think I threw something at him. Lisa told Steve he had to say five nice things about me. Anyone who knows Steve and his personality know this was agonizing for him. We were all cracking up. Melissa said"Steve say she has pretty blonde hair", Steve said that and still couldn't come up with anything. It was so funny. So what are 7 things about me I could post? Especially since I don't have pretty blonde hair anymore! Oh I know my 1st one: I Hate Camping!!!! Now my 2nd: I'm not supposed to say the word Hate! Sorry, Kenz and Madi. Ok, and my 3rd: I wish I never would've dyed my hair brown!!! Guess coming up with 7 things wont be so hard after all. The next 4 will be on a more positive note:)

No comments: