Sunday, April 13, 2008

Another tooth, and messy toast!

Miss Molly cut another tooth yesterday. 5 teeth at 7 months old, wow!! So along with a cold, we've had all the teething symptoms! Plus, now we have the added bonus of diarrhea from taking the Amoxicillin, which leaves her with an awful sore behind. Last night I put Bag Balm on it, and this morning the diaper rash is gone!!! I love Bag Balm!! We've got 4 more days of Amoxicillin left, and I'll be so happy when I don't have to pry Molly's mouth open for her to take it(sad mommy). We love our Molly, she's just cute as can be, even when she's not feeling well. Her little pout face melts my heart!!! I'll get a picture of it! She also had her first taste of zwieback toast today. She chomped right down on it, and made a fun mess. I don't think she swallowed any of it. She loved moving it around in her mouth and gave us a good laugh when she spit it all back out. She's doing new things everyday, and it's fun watching her soak in all her surroundings and exploring everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck is bag balm?

Emily said...

Hope she can get back to normal soon! Where do you get bag balm and the toast she was eating?