Friday, April 11, 2008

Miss Molly doesn't feel well!

Molly's had a cold for 3 weeks. She is so tired of having her nose wiped constantly. On Tuesday I took her back to the doctor after she developed a cough on Sunday. She did have some fluid behind her left ear, so she's now on Amoxicillin(she doesn't like it) and I'm so hoping that kicks this junk out of her system. She also has dealt with a clog tear duct in her left eye(she's always rubbing it) since birth. Plus with this cold it's always got goop in it. It should open up in the next few months, if not it's off to an eye doctor. I just want her feeling great soon!!!
Two new things she's doing:
*starting to push herself backwards while on her tummy
*when lying on her back she lifts her head up and puts her arms out trying to pull herself up.
*sits unsuported so well now(except when she gets excited, lifts her legs up, and falls backwards)So Cute!!
*loves making her body bounce when sitting

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Loved watching your slideshow. I do use my photoshop all the time. I wish I knew how to do more. Dave is s-l-o-w-l-y teaching me. I hope Miss Molly feels better soon. By the way, I tagged you!

Ashley said...

Oh, p.s. I also learned some stuff on youtube.com. They have tutorials on photoshop there.

Mindy M. said...

Sorry to hear Molly is sick. You always feel so bad when babies don't feel good, they can't tell you much. Hope she gets better soon! She sure is a cutie, she looks just like you and your sisters when you were tiny. I do remember that! Take care!