Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Nice Birthday!

I had a wonderful Birthday celebrating with my girls and Jer today. My girls gave me a cute card and beautiful Brighton earrings. Jeremy gave me a gift certificate for a day at the SPA. I'm excited to get that scheduled!! We decided to use our Cheesecake Factory gift card for my birthday. The girls were so excited to go. We then went to Boarders so I could pick out some new books, and the girls had gift certificates to use. We are home now and I'm going to enjoy watching the girls and Jer outside. Thank You to my mom and dad for my beautiful bracelet,and fun Fiesta shirt!!
Thank You to my inlaws for the birthday money! Thank You Grandma & Grandpa Barnard for the birthday money!! Thank you to, Marissa, for the beautiful tulip bouquet. Thanks to my sisters, family, and friends who've called or written to wish me a wonderful day. You are all so dear to me. I Love You all!!



A Happy Birthday to our sweet Joshie celebrating in Heaven.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL!!! It sounds like you had a great day!

Beverly said...

Happy Birthday. I tried to call you and your phone rang and rang and rang so you must have been on the other line. I had Jackson ready to sing you happy birthday. We'll have to celebrate our birthdays when you come down this summer. I'll buy you lunch and you can buy me lunch :) Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday. I'll try to call you again tomorrow. And Happy Birthday to sweet Josh.

Veronica said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! I am glad you had such a wonderful day...you deserve every happiness. Sounds like it was lots of fun and a great family memory! You are a doll! Love you tons and have such good memories of watching a little tow head grow up into an amazing wife and mother and woman! Love you!

Mindy M. said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day, it looks like you did! You're 21, right?!! You don't look a day over it! Kids are the greatest to have around for birthday's, I think they are more excited than the birthday person.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad you had a great day!

Coops said...

Happy Birthday! I had no idea it was coming up. I guess I need to get my friends b-days on my calendar. Sounds like it was a fun one!

Char said...

Stinkin' Cheese Man, Was it your birthday? I'm so sorry I missed it. It sounds like you had a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday!
Char