Thursday, April 3, 2008

I love a sale!


I've been eyeing this dress at Children's Place for over a month. This week they reduced from $49.50 to $39.50. Plus you get an extra 30%off reduced price so now they are $27.99. I also did the online survey to get an extra 15%off. The dress was then $23.79, and Molly's dress was $11.94(original price$39.50). I rushed over to the mall yesterday afternoon, and I'm just so excited I was able to get the girls these dresses for such a great deal!!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I enjoyed talking to you yesterday! Sounds like you are doing well. I love a good deal too....it makes the item that much more enjoyable. I do love the dresses! Take a picture of all of the girls in the dresses.

Michelle said...

This is the dress I thought you were describing when we talked yesterday! I saw it on a little girl at church on Easter. It looks so pretty on, the picture really doesn't do it justice. You really need to share photos after the wedding. The girls are going to look lovely.

Hope they don't upstage the bride :)