I went to Wendy's Drive Thru today to purchase two $5.00 gift cards. I paid for the cards, but the manager couldn't get the cards activated. About 6 cars were in line behind me, so she asked if I could come inside. Sure, no problem. I drove around to park, saw that the line inside was crazy long,Molly was asleep and I didn't want to wake her, so I got back in the drive thru line. I came to the window and asked if they could just bring them out to me when they were ready. The manager came and said she couldn't get the cards to activate, and she was so sorry. She then gave me 5 manager Thanks for your Business cards that are good for $7.00 each. So I got $35.00 worth of cards for future visits. I told her it was too generous there was really no need, and that I didn't mind the wait. She said to please accept them. Wow, what wonderful service! I love when someone goes above and beyond!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago








4 comments:
Wow!! You usually don't get that kind a service anywhere now a days!! Good for you! It's nice when people go out of their way to help others or make things right.
Wow, lucky you!!!
Yummy! Have you tried the new grilled chicken wrap? It is great. Glad you had good service. It is rare these days. Hope Molly is feeling better. The cute boy in the computer picture with Jocelyn is Cameron....cute boy and very nice. He goes to Fremont High and they see each other on the weekends. We all like him. Tell everyone hello. Love to all.
We sure could have used those back in high school :)
Post a Comment