We met many members of our church ward at a pizza joint, before the men departed to their church meeting. The girls and I went over to the Coopers and enjoyed a fun evening chatting and watching the KU/UNC game. The men came back after the meeting running downstairs to catch the last 25 minutes of the game. I think it's going to be crazy around this town Sunday and Monday, as people prepare to watch the championship game. Guess I better cheer KU on!!
3 comments:
That's probably not a bad idea considering that our Spurs tied their lowest score in franchise history last night in their game against Utah...my Sophomores are NOT going to let me live this down. 90-64??! What happened??!
John, my mom, Emily and Johnny picked Kansas to go all the way! My bracket went out the window today when UCLA and UNC lost. I am cheering loudly for the Kansan. Sounds like lots of fun there. Good luck!
We are so glad you came to join us last night. It was fun to watch the game and chat. We need to get you back over though because you didn't sign the bracket!! Rock Chalk J Hawk Go KU!
Post a Comment