
What a fun day we had yesterday!! I met Jer at his office around 1:00 and went to The Cheesecake Factory.

We had a great time, and loved having our sweet Molly with us. She was so cute eating her bread. We enjoyed visiting, and eating good food. I so love the Fried Macaroni Cheese Balls, they are devine!!

We went shopping, and Jer also took me to pick out a new wedding set. I had mention a while back that I'd like a new setting for my diamond. I was overwhelmed with all the choices. It might be a little while before I make a final choice. We also ordered cabinets for our main Laundry, which I'm so excited about. It was fun coming home to lots of fun mail for us. A big Thanks to my parents for the fun gifts, and money, and to Jer's parents for the Cheesecake Factory gift card. We were laughing that we didn't get it until after we ate there yesterday. No problem, now we get to go again!!!
Just a quick note about our friend Rich Lloyd. He's really struggling right now. We hope he can make it over this latest Pneomnia hurdle. Please keep Rich and his sweet family in your prayers. www.caringbridge.org/visit/richlloyd
2 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful day. I can't wait to see the new ring setting you pick out. So FUn!
Happy Birthday Jill!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day. We love you so much!
Post a Comment