My mom told me about Bag Balm years ago for diaper rash. (says on jar)Since 1899 it has been the farmer's friend helping keep dairy cows from becoming chapped from the harsh Vermont environment. For Chapped conditions and superficial abrasions. After each milking, apply thoroughly and allow coating to remain on surface. This protective ointment helps to keep superficial tissue moist and soft. For use on cows, thoroughly wash treated teats and udder with separate towels before each milking. That's right it's for Cows teats and udders!!!!:)My mom used it on the farm when she was a girl. She always put it on her cows.I couldn't believe my mom wanted me to use it on my babies! It's actually Lanolin!!! A 10 oz. can of this is cheaper than a little tube of Lanolin. I'm telling you it's crazy, but it works great. I've had my can for years, it lasts forever. I don't remember where I got it, I think any drugstore, or maybe Walmart. Look for the green can with the cow udder on it!!!!
Zwieback toast is great since it mushes up without having to chew, except it's so messy!!!
Molly is so interested in what we're eating and always grabbing the spoon when I'm feeding her so I think it was fun for her to hold something to eat. Anyway, just some fun info for the day.








3 comments:
Hi, this is emily's friend Christine. I have to check with my sis in law about those petiskirts that my girls were wearing. She is a photographer and they are her's. The funny thing is that I saw someone on Martha Steward today and they were making the skirts. So cute! I just caught the very end, so I didn't get the name of the company or anything. Try going to Martha's website and they most likely have some info on them. I will try to find out where my sis ordered them from.
I'm going to look for that "Bag Balm!" Would it be helpful for eczema too? My Andrew has it all over his hands and feet. Thanks for the tip Jill!
Jill, hope Molly is feeling better.
I've tagged you... check out my blog.
Post a Comment