I can't believe Miss Molly is 8 months old! She continues to bless our lives everyday. She is so much fun and is just so darn cute!!!
Milestones:
*She has decided rolling around is the way to get around. She flips herself all over the place.
*She can be sitting with toys all around, but if she sees a cord, phone, or paper she's rolling right to it.
*Doesn't like to have something taken away from her(who does!). She will cry hard, but be fine when you hand her something else.
*she's eating baby food better, especially rice cereal mixed with squash!
*Loves crackers and bread
*Loves watching Baby Einstein Mozart DVD
*Loves having raspberries blown on her tummy
*Loves hearing her own voice, especially her high pitched happy scream
*She loves when we play with her. She just is so happy to have everyone with her and loves to be talked with
*Loves figuring out how something works that she's playing with.
*Loves watching the kids all play outside
*Still loves car rides, she's about outgrown her carrier car seat. Say it isn't so, I so love being able to take her carrier from the car to house, stroller, anywhere and not disturb her when she's sleeping.
*Sleeping good again at night
*almost clapping. We love how she'll clasp her hands together and bang them up and down
*has laugh, smile and personality that melts my heart!!!








3 comments:
Molly has got to be the cutest dang little girl with that bow as big as her head!! I love it!!! She is adorable!!!! Again, I think she looks just like a Watkins!! What a joy these little ones bring to our lives!! What would we do without them? Life would be a complete bore with our children!!
She is so cute! I can't believe time is flying right by!
Happy 8 month b-day Miss Molly! I can't wait to see you in JUNE!!!!!
Post a Comment