"Live Rich"
Oh how my heart aches at the news I received tonight from my friend Sue, that Rich passed from this earthly life today. He was such a wonderful man. His sweet wife Marianne was one of the first ladies I met here, and she and Rich were so kind to our family. Rich helped give me a blessing when Jer was out of town last August 7th. I was able to speak with Rich for a few seconds 3 weeks ago on the phone during the fundraiser, and I will cherish that. He had a beautiful singing voice, and was given the gift of being a wonderful piano player. He was a wonderful husband and Dad to Marianne and the boys. Rich's testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ was unwavering. He had true faith! Rich Lloyd was one of a kind, and will be missed so very much. I'm sure he was welcomed into Heaven with angels singing all around. How wonderful to know that "Families are Forever" Live On Rich, LiveOn
Click Rich's link on my sidebar to read his story.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago








2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your friend's passing, Jill. It will be very hard on all of you. Thank goodness for the gospel and our testimony of the Savior, resurrection, and eternal life. My heart goes out to all of you. Take care....Love to all.
Jill,
I am so sorry to hear that Rich passed away. What a blessing to know their family will be together again one day. What a great mission he served on this earth!
Post a Comment