Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Love You, Jer!


So 17 years ago you and I were dancing(first dance) to Garth Brooks and Erasure music at a church dance(good times). Remember how Candace Goodwin was supposed to be at the dance to meet you? I'm glad she couldn't come that night. I love you more today than ever! Thank you for being a wonderful husband to me and amazing dad to our girls. Love you to the moon and back:)!! Happy Anniversary!

8 comments:

Emily said...

You and Jer are perfect for each other!

Emily said...

You and Jer are perfect for each other!

Veronica said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope it is a wonderful day......lots of happiness and good memories for you and your family. Love you all!

Coop said...

Congrats!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Jeff and Becky Cooper

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary Jer and Jill. I also think you guys are perfect for one another. You are the cutest couple. Jer is the sweetest Daddy of three beautiful girls. I remember growing up how he used to say he would have one boy named Luke Skywalker, but look at you now! And Jill, I remember once in Texas you and Jer broke up (for what like a week?) and I was devastaed because I told Jer you were like a sister to me. I love you both so much. Have a wonderful day! P.S. I need to get your birthday gift in the mail Jill, have you decided on a saying?

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary Jer and Jill. I also think you guys are perfect for one another. You are the cutest couple. Jer is the sweetest Daddy of three beautiful girls. I remember growing up how he used to say he would have one boy named Luke Skywalker, but look at you now! And Jill, I remember once in Texas you and Jer broke up (for what like a week?) and I was devastaed because I told Jer you were like a sister to me. I love you both so much. Have a wonderful day! P.S. I need to get your birthday gift in the mail Jill, have you decided on a saying?

Ashley said...

Whoops! Sorry!~

Beverly said...

Congratulations you two. Those church dances sure were fun. Flashback--seperate checks please...me and you, Jer and Josh...how about a trip down memory "lane" to the bowling alley :) don't forget when poor Jer was waiting forever at my house, and the Live concert and crazy Salt Lake club we went to. I have had so many good times with you guys. Y'all are perfect for each other. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I <3 you!