Weekend Recap
Friday night: The kids school had it's annual Spring Carnival. The girls were so excited, and had a great time. Molly enjoyed playing with Reese(11 months old). They are so cute together!
Saturday: Started cool/rainy, then turned into a beautiful 72 degree spring day. Loved It!! Sat. Morning:I attended a baby shower and Madi went to a birthday party. 2:00pm the girls and I attended The Culture House production of "Beauty and the Beast". Kenzie friends, Dani and Madison played a fork and dinner plate.


I was so impressed with the show. It's all done by kids ages 4-18 and it was great!! The costumes were fantastic. Molly watched the entire play and loved it. We came out of the theater to beautiful warm weather. It was wonderful. Got home to a great looking freshly mowed lawn, Jer enjoyed using his new mower.
Also, Sat. afternoon ground was broken for our new Stake Center that will be just up the street from our house, less than 1 mile(to be ready next June). Ya-hoo!!!!
We enjoyed the afternoon just playing outside in the warm sunshine!!!
Sunday: I received my new calling as Relief Society Chorister. Can I also just say how much I love having church from 9-12.
This week looks like more warm weather, so I think I can officially say Spring has finally arrived!








5 comments:
Oh my goodness, that bow is so darn cute. I LOVE it. Molly looks so cute in that outfit Jill. Looks like you had a great weekend with wonderful weather.
Looks like you had a fun week / weekend!! Does Jeremy travel quite a bit? I don't know if I could handle it. Your girls are soooo cute!! Molly is a spittin' image of you when you were a baby!!
Sound like a great weekend!
Looks like you had a great weekend. Congrats on your new calling. You will do well. That is great news about your new stake center. Take care!
Molly seems to be the height of fashion with her giant bows. I'm just waiting for the day you find one that is actually bigger than her head...
Kenz...I want to start Inkspell! You'd better get finished with your other books! :)
Post a Comment