In so many ways!
It's SO HOT OUT and HUMID!!! Truly around 2pm it feels like I'm going to melt when I'm outside. We are spending from noon until whenever at the neighborhood pool tomorrow. I just want to sit and RELAX!!!!
I'm also having meltdowns! Like true, emotional meltdowns! I've never had anything like this! I just have so much on my plate and I truly feel like some moments I'm going to lose it! I think it started the day my sister Jenny flew back to Texas. She was such a huge help to me, and to have her gone has been hard. We all miss her. The main meltdown happened when Jer brought every box from the basement and put them our bedroom so he could drywall. My bedroom now looks like a storage unit. Mya's room still isn't finished, and I just feel like every room in this house has complete chaos going on. It's just too much to look at sometimes.
Also, have a pest problem. With all the moisture we had this winter and spring, and with the help of having Wood Shingles on roof, we are having a sliverfish problem. These things give me the creeps. I hate them! We've never had them this bad, and it's awful! I hate bugs, and want them out of my house!!! Pest Control people are getting daily calls from me right now about getting back out here and getting rid of them!
It all overwhelms me. Poor Jer, he must think I'm going nuts. I could be!!!:) This just isn't how I imagined my house to look 2 weeks before having a baby. I wanted everything to be perfect! Between my mom, friends, Jer, and my sweet Dr. I know that I have to let go, and just be Okay with things as they are or I'm going to cause myself so much stress I could go into labor. Not good! Easier said than done though.
Hoping I can just relax, and focus on the health of my baby from here on out. My blood sugars have been high the last few days, and my Dr. honestly thinks it from stress. So I need to just FOCUS!!! Things will get done in due time. The most important thing is making sure I'm staying healthy so this sweet baby girl can too enter the world a healthy baby!!!
Love that I have my blog to VENT!!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
6 months ago








6 comments:
Hang in there Jill! Those pregnancy hormones can make you do strange things. I know stress and having a perfectly cleaned house with shiny baseboards is why all my babies came too early. Take it easy!
Dont' stress over the small things. Do you think your cute little baby will even know your house is a mess when she comes home?
Rod had to remind me of this daily ~ new church calling does that.
Just remember that it takes a little clutter to make things beautiful.
Good luck!!
Good luck. I understand your feelings, but hope that you can let go this once and know that everything will turn out just fine for you and baby.
Hey Jill,
I feel like I hardly have any time to sit down and write any comments these days! Riley got a little more stubborn this week. All she wants to do is eat and then have me HOLD her. Won't stay asleep if she is put down. When mom leaves I seriously wont get one thing done. I don't mind too much because I love holding her and snuggling her, but I am sure the house will show for it real soon!! I am so sorry to hear you are having a hard time. Those last few weeks were so rough. I was so short with the boys (all three of them) and you are nesting so much it is hard to see things not perfectly ready for little Mya. We can not wait to see her!! Hang in there. You are almost there!! Love you!!!
I know exactly how you feel!!! Just try to hang in there and Mya will be here soon whether your house is all ready or not! We are already starting the packing phase little bits a time so my house is already looking like a storage unit in spots and it's just going to get worse- it's weird thinking that just a couple weeks after Taylor gets here, we are packing up and hitting the road! I don't think it has hit me yet... but when it does I am sure my melt-downs will make yours look like a little baby one ;) I am just a little bit nervous for everyone around me! haha
You are doing great though. It's totally understandable for you to want Mya's room to be perfect and the house too... Just make Jer move all the stuff out the day or two before you go in so that you can feel good about the way your house looks:) But if it's not perfect, I don't think Mya will mind a bit! :)
I am sorry...everything will be fine and just think about that sweet baby you will be holding in a short time!
Post a Comment