Friday, June 18, 2010

Introducing......

We were a family of Five

Leaving for the hospital


Right before surgery



and now.....


our beautiful Mya Joann has joined us

June 16, 2010
5:37pm
6lbs. 14oz
19 1/4 inches long

Very first picture of Mya!

A huge Thank You to my wonderful Doctor. Dr. Bishop is the best and cared so much about the welfare of myself and baby Mya!


The pround parents

A proud Gammy

The proud Big Sisters


...and now we are a family of six, and it's the best feeling in the world!


We are still in the hospital and doing well! Recovery has been a little longer this time, but they have finally figured out good pain meds for me, and today I'm feeling much better. Mya is wonderful, and I can't get enough of her. Thank you for all your love and support!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, I love that last picture of all of you. I have the funniest picture of all of us together right after I had Riley, only I look like I got ran over by a truck. No joke. It is the worst pic ever taken of me hands down Maybe one day I will post it just for laughs. (Ask Mom it is truly THAT bad. She laughed with me ever time we looked at it...) Jill, I think you look just beautiful. I love Molly's happy smile and Kenz and Madi, you two are such beautiful girls!!! Jer, you are the best Daddy. I hope you have a very special Father's Day this weekend. Love you all! Thanks for posting from the hospital. Can't wait to see more of sweet, beautiful Mya!!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Wow Jill- You look so great after just giving birth! I love all the pictures of Mya! What a cutie pie! I love the last picture- it is just so beautiful! Such beautiful girls! We love you guys! We are so happy that Mya is here and that you guys are all doing great! Congrats on such a beautiful addition to your wonderful family!

Michelle said...

Congrats, Jill! I'm so happy for you. Hope you are recovering well.

Jenny said...

Congrats. I am so sorry I have not made it over to see you. My girls have colds and I do not want to get you sick. I will come visit once they are feeling better. Mya is adorable. We have the exact same big sister shirts!! How fun!

Emily said...

So happy for your family...Congratulations on the safe arrival of Mya! She is beautiful. Love the picture of your family together!

Crafty Sisters said...

Well done Jill! Congratulations! Your family looks so cute...the pictures with Molly holding the glove balloon kills me! :)

njepperson said...

I loved seeing these pictures! As we all listened to little Mya being born on the phone, I could see in my mind, but now I can see for real! She is so beautiful. What a beautiful family!! So happy for all of you and so glad she is here safely! Give her a big kiss from grandma Nancy. I can't wait to hold her. Love you all so much.

The White House said...

COngrats jill,
SHe is a doll, as well as all the other little girls in your life, family of six WHew Crazy.

Laurel said...

So excited for you and your family! Congrats!!! Glad she is here safe and healthy!

Beverly said...

Yay! So excited for ya'll! Call me when you are feeling up to it. Love the pictures!!!!