I asked Madilynn and her friend, Mandy, to be my photographers documenting the evening in pictures. So here they are.....
Miss Molly waiting for the party to start
The table of delicious food
There was yummy ham sandwiches, 7 layer bean dip, spinich dip, chips, veggie platter, delcious fruit platter, and 2 kinds of darling pink cupcakes! Plates and napkins were the colors of Mya's nursery! Sue had a table set up to display baby photos of myself, and all my girls! Of course, walked right out the door without them. :(
When you walked into the kitchen, Sue had a little set up of games.
There were note cards laid out for 2 games.
Game #1- Guess how much weight Jill has gained this pregnancy? Every time Sue told someone what they had to guess, I would here them say, "Oh my, that's so rude!" HA! No big deal to me, I said it was only rude if they guessed a very high number!! :)
Game #2- Guessing how many safety plugs were in the glass jar. Then I got to bring them home! So cute! Here is Karen trying to count them all.
Game #3 -a questionare with 20 questions all about me, my pregnancies, and my babies! There were 3 multiple choice answers to choose from. After eating, we all sat in the living room and Madilynn gave out the answers. Very fun!
Enjoying fun coversation while eating (Thanks to Mandy for taking these photos)

I also love these pictures Mandy took, especially when she turned the camera around to take a photo of herself!:)

Found this picture when I got home. Madilynn and Mandy took pictures of themselves trying on my neighbor/friend, Wendy's, shoes! Too funny! Madi always loves Miss Wendy's shoes.

Time to open the gifts!
The Gift Table

My friend Jayna made this darling diaper cake!
I told her it was too cute to take apart and it would look perfect displayed in Mya's room!Becky made this adorable Bow Bouquet
Sherrie made this darling diaper cake! She took the diapers out of the box, and wrapped them in receiving blankets, and she tucked cute onesies all around it. Such a cute idea!
The topper is a bear that is so great! It has all different sound settings, and a timer. Sherrie said it will help Mya get used to sleeping in her crib. I think Miss Molly has taken claim of it already. Morgan gave me diapers, baby wash(my fav) and a darling dress!

Jami gave me a darling outfit, and pack of diapers.
I love Molly's little fingers touching the diapers. Lately she always needs a bandaid. Well, not need, wants to wear a bandaid! I'm so grateful for all the diapers, as I only had one pack my mom gave me at Christmas. Now I don't have to rush out and get some.Mikki made me this darling picture frame to hang in Mya's room!
Amy K. gave me these darling crocs, onesie, and cute white skirt!

Mary and Mandy gave me such darling outfits and shoes.

Mandy melted my heart with this darling card/poem she wrote for Baby Mya.
Amy W. gave me a darling Carter's outfit, photo book, and bath wash.

Lindsay gave me B&B gel and lotion, Dr. Brown bottles, darling hair bows, and the cutest pair of baby leg warmers I have ever seen! I can't wait to get Mya's cute legs into these.

I was overwhelemd by the number of friends who went in on a Mommy and Baby group gift! Many of whom were unable to be at the baby shower. They gave me a $40 Gift Certificate to Angel Nails for a pedicure and maincure. Love it!
They also gave me the Baby Jogger City Micro Double Stroller!
It is FABULOUS! It is perfect for me to use with Molly and baby Mya. I LOVE it! Mya's car seat hooks in on one side, and Molly sits on the other side. It pushes like a dream! I can't wait to take it out walking! Thank you so very much to my friends for this amazing stroller!The wonderful baby shower came to an end and goodbye's began. Of course, some left before I thought "Let's get a group photo." Wish I could have gotten a picture with everyone there.
Thanks to Phil, Sue's hubby, for taking this photo!
...and then I was saying goodbye to everyone and thought wait let me get a picture with each of you! More had left by then, but I got a few.

So happy Madilynn and Molly joined me at the shower. Wish Kenzie could have been there, but she was at Girls Camp!
We stayed after the shower for a bit, to have a Relief Society Presidency meeting. Molly pulled her hair out(she's into doing that lately, and brings me the rubber band and bow with half of her head of hair attached!), and enjoyed one last cupcake.
She doesn't eat the cupcake, she just licks the frosting off the top! HA! The next day Madi wanted all the shower gifts set up on the table for a picture
Jer set the stroller up for me at home. Easiest set up ever. It just unfolded, he put the wheels on, and the car seat attachment and it's good to go.
I love that I can attach my old (Molly's infant car seat) to it. We tried it out around the house. Notice how our friend, Barney, took a ride! It is the best stroller. So easy to push, and narrow enough to fit through door ways. To fold you just pull up on the two straps in the seat and it folds right in half! I LOVE IT!!! Thank You to my amazing friends for the wonderful baby shower!!!








6 comments:
Jill,I am so glad your friends threw you such a beautiful shower! All the gifts were so nice! Your stroller looks wonderful!!! How sweet of them all. How perfect for your walks! You look beautiful! We are so excited for you. I bet Molly and Madi loved being there with you. I sure hope Kenzie has a fun time at Girls Camp! Her poor allergies!! Love you all so much. Keep us posted~~
What a GREAT shower. Love all the goodies. The time is near and I am sure you are excited. Can't wait to see your sweet baby. Good luck Wednesday and know that we love you and are thinking of you.
I am so glad your shower was a good!!! Wish I could of been there!!! I am excited on all your gifts especially the stroller!!! Enjoy and relax for the next three days cause before you know it Mya will be here!! Have fun with mom and have Jeremy or Mom take lots of pictures when Mya is born!!!
Love, Jen
Wow... you got such nice stuff for your baby shower... I can't believe they gave you a stroller too! That is so nice of them. Madi and her friend took such great pictures! You look so cute Jill! I can't wait to see pictures of Mya's room and all of her new stuff in it! :) Yahoo... only a few more days til she is here!
how lucky for you to be done tomorrow, you look great. What a fun baby shower, you have wonderful friends. I am due at christmas can you believe that, although I will be a scheduled c section so i will be a week early. still stressed quit a bit.
TOMORROW!!!! Holy Cow! Mya will be here tomorrow! We hope everything goes great Jill! WE will be thinking about you guys and praying for you! We can't wait to see the first pictures! Make sure Jer texts us all as soon as she is here! Hope you have a good night and a great day tomorrow! Love you all!!!
Post a Comment