Pictures taken today June 23, 2010 on her 1 week Birthday
Wearing the onesie Madilynn made for her
Mya was born weighing 6lbs 14.3oz
Left hospital on June 20, weighing 6lbs 5oz
Weighed June 22 at Dr. office and was 6lbs 9oz.
A growing girl!!! Just not too fast baby Mya. We are loving every bit of her and this wonderful newborn stage.








10 comments:
Jill she is darling. I need to come visit soon. As soon as my girls colds are gone...I will call you so we can come say hi.
She is sooo cute and just looks like a little princess!
Mya, you are BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE seeing pictures of her Jill. I know how hard it is to find time to post... so thank you so much!! At first I thought she looked a lot like Madi, but when I saw her on the web-cam I thought she looked a lot like Molls. Now, I see a little of Jer in that last expression, but a ton of you. She is so darling. We love you Mya!
P.S. Madi, you did such a great job on her little shirt!
Thank you for posting these pictures! I've been waiting to see more of Mya! She is adorable! I think she is a little bit of everybody! Can't wait to hold you Mya! Madi, that is that cutest onesie ever! Maybe you are going to be a famous artist!!!
SO cute!!! I love the darling onsie that Madi made! I bet she was so proud to see Mya wearing it. Such a cute idea to have them make onsies for her. She is a total mix of the whole family! Definitely a Jepperson though!!! I see a lot of Jer in her and I can see you in her too Jill and there are things I see that remind me of the girls... She is just perfect!
I love her bedding! So cute! Keep these pictures coming! I can't get enough!!! :)
I think she looks like you from the nose up and the mouth is Jer's. Definitely a combination of both. She is so adorable!!!! Love the pictures! Love you!
She is so beautiful. Love to hear how happy you all are with the new baby. I can't decide who she looks like. Who do you think???? HOpe you are doing well. So very happy for you and your precious family. Love you!
What a beautiful baby!! Perfect addition for the perfect family all my love to you all, good job on feeding mom!! take care of yourself, my 4th was the hardest recovery! love ya
She is beautiful!! I can tell how happy of an addition she is to your wonderful family. There is nothing like a new baby to make a family complete. You look so happy!!
Post a Comment