There is my belly at exactly 37 weeks pregnant!
It's a good size, but not near as large as I was with Molly. I will be at the Dr. all afternoon today. Sonogram 1:30, Nonstress test at 2:00, and will be meeting my Dr.'s Partner at 3:00. Dr. Bishop is out of town right now, and so his partner will be seeing me for the first time today. I'm glad I get to meet her as she will be assisting in the csection. I can't wait to get there as I have gotten sick. My throat is killing me, and my head is throbbing. Thinking sinus infection! Need to get it all cleared up before the 16th!
I'm not going to post the estimated weight after today's appointment. We will just wait until she's born to surprise you with the weight. I just can't wait to see this sweet girl who's been growing inside of me for 9months. I love feeling every movement she makes.
So the countdown is on!!! 6 days from today baby Mya will make her grand arrival into this amazing world!!! Can't wait!








3 comments:
Looking forward to meeting her. Hope your last week of pregnancy goes smoothly.
I can't wait till next week when MYA comes into the world!!! I can't wait to hear the suprise weight and can't wait to see pictures!!! I will have to come visit so I can meet this sweet spirit your bringing into the world next week!!! I hope you like Dr's Bishop parter and I am glad Dr. Bishop will be able to be there for the c-section!!! Enjoy your last few days but just take it easy!! Love-Jenny
You look great Jill... I was thinking that you looked smaller than you were with Molly but I didn't know if I was just imagining it... You always look so great when you are pregnant... I love that Madi's pictures are just of your belly:) You can tell who the real star of the shower was- MYA! :) We can't wait to see how much she weighs, what she looks like, and hear all about her!
Post a Comment