Bags are packed and ready to go! Finally time to use my new diaper bag! Yippe!
We are leaving in 15 min. for the hospital!
I don't even have the words to explain how I'm feeling right now. We are all so excited to meet this sweet baby girl who has been growing inside me the last nine months.
My Sweet Mya, in a few hours I will be giving you the biggest hug ever! We love you and can't wait to see you!
My sister made this to go above Mya's bed.
So, wish us luck! Time to bring Mya into the world!








7 comments:
I have thinking about you and baby Mya all day!!! Were excited to get a phone call to hear that she is here!!! Baby Mya Aunt Jenny can't wait to hear your cry and can't wait to see pictures of you!!!
Love, Jenny
So excited for you...nothing sweeter than a new baby! Good Luck today and can't wait to see pictures.
thinking of you and sending love your way and and also to sweet baby Mya!
I love your diaper bag... I have looked at that same style too so you will have to let me know if you like it. Mya's letters look so cute! I love the color of the wall too! I just saw the first pictures of Mya- she is a doll- She looks just like her big sisters!
Thinking about you all day, Jill!
On pins and needles until we see this blessed baby!! Good luck!!
Jill I love your cute diaper bag!!
Post a Comment