Monday, June 7, 2010

WOW, no stretch marks!

HA! The title is what my Dr. said to me last Tuesday at my appointment. He was helping me up and said "You've done so great with everything!...and WOW, 4 pregnancies and no stretch marks!" I smiled, and thought it was funny! I have been lucky, but I guess he hasn't gotten the "rear" view!!! :)

Anyway.... I am 36 weeks and 5 days! I can't believe I'm almost done! To think I'll be holding this little baby girl in 9 days now blows my mind. Again, nowhere near ready, and have so much to do. Her bag is packed, well, almost. Need to decide what outfit to bring her home in. My bag.....well, haven't gotten that far. I need to get going on that!

I think my belly is growing by the minute. Dr. Bishop is predicting another big baby, based on belly measurements! Haven't had exact baby measurements during Ultrasounds since May 10th. They will measure during the one on June 10th, next Thursday. I am very anxious to get an estimated weight.

Overall, I'm feeling good. No meltdowns the last few days! That's a good sign! Had some pretty strong contractions last night after moving boxes around. Got a little worried, but they stopped, and all was fine. Things are moving along, kids are being helpful, and I'm just enjoying this time before the real crazy busy hits!

5 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I am the same as you... no stretch marks on my belly but my "rear view" as you so nicely put it is another story! haha You are just looking great Jill! I can't believe it is so soon that she is coming! That is so exciting! We just can't wait! :) Glad you are doing so well! We love you guys!

Jill Stones said...

Only 1 person should get the rear view and I don't think he is complaining;) You have given him beautiful girls that he wouldn't trade for the world. Take it easy, soon you will be up all night with another beautiful baby!!

Ashley said...

Jill, you look so great!! I love your top.
Those colors are beautiful on you!! Sorry, I am trying to type one handed! We can't wait till next week!!! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see baby Mya!!!
love you!!

njepperson said...

I am sooo excited! Another beautiful grandaughter to love! I just can't wait to hear that she is here and you are holding her in your arms!! Hopefully I can be on the phone with Jer!! Love and miss you all!

Lenexa Relief Society said...

Jill Stones....You crack me up!!!!! HUGS!!