McKenzie has been working on the value of "FAITH" for her Young Women in Excellence night. She has really looked at where she STANDS. Meaning, she made the choice to come to this earth, to learn and achieve, and to learn where she'll STAND. There is nothing better than to hear your daughter say she wants to stand for Truth and Righteousness. She will STAND up for what she BELIEVES! Watching her become a Young Woman of FAITH, is wonderful! I'm so grateful for this beautiful spirit my Father in Heaven trusted me to raise. McKenzie is truly a blessing to me.
I love the song Where You Stand by Jenny Phillips. This song rings so true for each of us.
This woman's FAITH inspires me. What she has overcome, and yet embraced is amazing! She truly knows where she STANDS.
I have also read many blogs over the last year of wonderful women who have lost dear children(the ones on my sidebar are only a few). My heart aches for their loss, yet I love reading about their Faith in a loving Heavenly Father. I pray I can always have the Faith to continue on when the difficult trials come.








1 comment:
So very proud of Kenzie. I love the Young Women Values and all they mean to our lives. Kenzie is a WONDERFUL young woman and she is doing so many good things. I like your reminder that we all need to STAND for something that is important and eternal. Love to you!
Post a Comment