Yes, baby #4 is on the way. I am 9 weeks, and due June 30. The girls found out at the Today show on Tuesday when I opened up the poster. Kenzie yells, "You're Pregnant!" Madi says, "Mom, I kind of thought so." I said, "Oh really, how?" Madi says, "Well, you were starting to look chubby." AH, out of the mouth of babes!:)
I am excited, yet very nervous. It will be another adventure!!! Oh, I've been doing alright, just nauseous. Can't wait for that part to end!
We are having the time of our lives here in New York. There is so much to see and do. We've walked a million miles(feels like it). We've been going early, and ending late.
I need to get ready for the parade this morning, but wanted to show you pictures from the Balloon Blow up last night. So much fun!


We will be watching the parade off 7th Ave. No, you won't see us on TV. The main viewing area by Macy's is not open to the general public, only VIP's!!! They have signs everywhere. Makes you feel so general! :)
Happy Thanksgiving!!!! We Love You all!!!








5 comments:
What!? Congratulations Jill!!! I'm SO excited for you! (not jealous of the nausea.... but it will pass--I know!)
Enjoy your time in NY.
Did you know that the Mayors Christmas Tree here at home is bigger than the one at Rockfeller Square AND the White House?!
Congrats you guys!!! I am so excited that the Jepperson Family gets to have 2 new additions next year!!! I am so excited to find out what you guys are having!!! Keep having fun in New York and Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!! We love you guys!
So fun! Everything looks amazing. So very happy for you and the new addition. I hope you start feeling better soon. This trip will definitely be something the two older girls remember forever. I was so thankful to speak to your mom tonight. How I love her and I am truly grateful for her rock solid friendship and support all these 30 years....wow are we old or what? Love you and your family. Be safe and enjoy the rest of your trip.
So excited for you Jill! What a fun trip you guys are doing! And another Jepperson, so cool!
Post a Comment