I was just looking at my blog on Jer's wide screen computer monitor. UGH!!! My pictures on the blog look awful on this screen. I had no idea it stretched them out and made them look so bad. Has anyone else found that happen?
Molly is all better!!! YAHOO!! I love when my sweet girl is happy and healthy. Strep Throat really knocked her to the ground. She is done with her 5 day dose of antibiotic and playing with her sister's again. Back to normal!:)
Watched My Sister's Keeper early this morning. I read the book, and was excited when the movie came out on DVD this week. It kept somewhat close to the book until the end. It was totally different. Not just a little, but the entire outcome is not the same as in the book. Ruined the whole show for me! I really need to not watch movies of books I've read and loved. I never got into the Twilight books or movies so no need for me to worry about disappointment with that.
Last night was Girls Night Out with friends. Enjoyed Mexican food, and a fun evening of girl talk!
Today is cleaning, laundry, and maybe a little shopping thrown in. Jer has started framing our basement. He's busy pounding away down there today! It's going to be a long process, but will be so wonderful when it's done.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago








1 comment:
I haven't read the book yet... should I read it or just watch the movie?
Way to go Jer!!!
Post a Comment