Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Today Show

It's 2:45am and I just woke up and thought I'd hurry and post to watch the Today Show this morning. I'm sure many of you will be watching as Stephanie Neilson will be there. We hope to get a shot on the camera. Alica Keys is performing, so it might be packed!! We will have signs. It's been an adventure so far.

Today is also exciting as we have a few more surprises up our sleeve. McKenzie's best friend Danielle and her mom, Debbie, will be meeting us at the Today show. Dani was the first friend Kenzie met when we moved, and was devastated when they moved back to New Jersey summer 2008. Debbie and I have been planning this meet up for a few months.

We bought tickets to all see Mary Poppins together tonight.

It's going to be a great day and night!

I'll post pictures tomorrow, as I need to get a few more hours of sleep before our attempt at getting on TV. I'll be the blonde with the dark circles under her eyes.

Also, I'm actually surprised we're alive after taking a cab ride from JFK to our hotel that seriously scared the living daylights out of me. 45 minutes of pure terror!!!!!

4 comments:

rogersinkc said...

No subway from the airport? :-)

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

WOW!!! Have a fun trip guys!!!

Mindy M. said...

I watched the Early Show ALL morning looking for you and I was watching the wrong channel!!!! Did you get on TV? Hope so!!

Jill said...

Ann
No subway when you have 3 large bags 2 carry ons, and 4 other small bags!