Clink on my title above. It will take you to the clip. Watch entire clip it's 1 min long. He's behind the guy AL is talking with. Read his sign- above the girls names! Just wish he'd lowered it a little!
Oh My Word!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you. You and Jer have to win the prize for SURPRISES!!! What a MEMORABLE trip and announcement. Now you will always have this video clip to show baby #4. Now we need DETAILS!!!! Can't wait to hear. Have a great time in NY! Love to all.
I just called Dave to tell him and started crying again. I am so so excited!! What fun little cousins they will be!!!!!!!! Have a great rest of your trip! We sure love you all.
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! What a fun way to announce your surprise! Carly's pregnant too..I wonder how far apart the two of you are! I'm hoping for a boy...you all need a boy!!! :)
9 comments:
Oh My Word!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you. You and Jer have to win the prize for SURPRISES!!! What a MEMORABLE trip and announcement. Now you will always have this video clip to show baby #4. Now we need DETAILS!!!! Can't wait to hear. Have a great time in NY! Love to all.
I just called Dave to tell him and started crying again. I am so so excited!! What fun little cousins they will be!!!!!!!! Have a great rest of your trip! We sure love you all.
Yeah!! We are so excited for you! What fun memories you are making! What fun, fun! Congrats!
You guys are outta control, lol...Congratulations! I don't know how you can top that announcement!
What a fun way to announce...we need details :) Congratulations Jill and Jer and Girls!
Did the girls get it? :-)
That is awesome! Congrats!
So fun! Congrats to you and your family. Happy Thanksgiving!
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! What a fun way to announce your surprise! Carly's pregnant too..I wonder how far apart the two of you are! I'm hoping for a boy...you all need a boy!!! :)
Post a Comment