Friday, November 27, 2009

Tuesday at the Today Show

I'm honestly too exhausted to blog. I'm lying here in my hotel bed after 9 hrs. of sleep, wondering how my feet can still throb. Oh yes, all the walking we've done in this crazy town! When I get home I'm getting a foot/calf massage!

I've taken over 800 pictures and still have 1 1/2 days to go. Crazy!! There is just so much to see, and I don't want to forget a thing. I'll hurry and post a few pics.

I want to post a few pics from Tuesday morning at the Today Show. The day the camera got a great shot of us, but the letters on our sign weren't thick enough for anyone to see. :)

Here is Stephanie Neilson and family. After the interview, they did come outside but I was in the very back of crowd. :(

Kenzie, Molly and Jer

Kenzie holding the sign

Al Roker's head

McKenzie was shocked to see Danielle there. It was so sweet!
We hadn't heard from Debbie yet if they had arrived in the city. I kept having Jer check his phone to see if she'd texted him yet. I was watching for Al, then turned around and saw them walking toward us. I said "Oh, they're here! Dani had no clue she was going to see Kenzie. Debbie said they were just having a girls day out in NYC. When I said that, Dani looked at me, Kenzie turned around, Dani looked down at Kenz, and they both started screaming. It was GREAT!!!! I got most of it on video with Jer's phone, so he'll have to post it for me. So happy that it worked out to see them. We had the best day with them!


Photo during Alicia Keys concert. I couldn't see her. I would just hold the camera high over my head and take a picture.

It was an early morning, but so much fun!

3 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Wow... looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! I can't wait to see all of the pictures! :)

Ashley said...

Jill,
You are so good to be able to keep up with all that is going on out there!! AND on top of all of it blog!! I'm not sure I have half as much energy as you!! It is so fun to see what you are up to out there!! I love the new picture at the top. It's awesome! Love you guys!! Have fun!!

Jill said...

Ash,
I really wish I could have posted during our entire trip, but just didn't have the time. We'd begin early and end late. This post was done in between getting everyone ready to head out one morning. It was a fabulous week. I can't wait to blog about it. Plus, now I need to catch up on all the blogs I read!