Monday, November 23, 2009

I can't believe we're doing this!!!

Kenzie and Madi will wake up this morning thinking they are getting ready for school. Molly will wake up thinking it's just a normal day. It will be anything but normal!



Surprise!!!



Start Spreading the News

We're Leaving Today


We're going be a part of it


New York, New York

Yes, we're crazy! I had a little idea in August and Jer went full force with it. Am I anxious? Yes! Am I excited? Yes! Are we insane taking our girls to this huge city? Maybe! What I do know is we are embarking on a trip that the girls will remember forever. For me it's all about making memories. So here we go, let's make some memories.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, how exciting. Can't wait to hear all about your trip. Have Fun!

rogersinkc said...

Don't forget to email me a photo of any cute Disney ornaments you find with the year 2009 on them! Have a great time! We're still toying with the idea for next May when Mike's work will pay for it. :-)

Ashley said...

What??? No way. That is so awesome! Have a fabulous time!!!!

Crafty Sisters said...

Have a great time!

Laurel said...

What a great surprise! I agree with you in making memories as a family is priceless. Have fun and be safe!

Veronica said...

Yippee!!! Sounds like a dream come true. Take lots of pictures so we can all share the dream. Love you and be safe!

rogersinkc said...

Nie Nie is there too. On tv tomorrow. :-)