We flew home last night. We had a beautiful clear view as we took off from JFK around 3:40 yesterday afternoon. I just watched Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty fade off into the background. I looked out the window until I couldn't see them anymore. What a trip!! What wonderful memories! We had the best time! The girls did so well, even Miss Molly! Jer navigated the city so well for us. He even figured out a 3 way subway switch on Friday so we could visit 3 different areas. This was truly a week we will never forget. I'm so grateful we took this amazing trip! SO MUCH FUN!!! I'm exhausted! My legs and feet still ache from walking all over and standing for 4 hrs. during the parade.
I can't wait to share all my pictures. I hope they get all of you planning a trip one day to NYC. Holiday time in NYC is truly magical. It really was everything I dreamed it would be! You know the store Holiday windows everyone talks about....AMAZING! The pictures wont do them justice. You really need to see them in person.
I'll get working on my pictures asap!
PS...I DVR'd the Today shows, and the Macy's parade so we could go back and watch everything. Even though we experienced it all live, it will be fun watching it. I also have to finish decorating for Christmas today as we have company coming into town this weekend. Yes, the fun never ends!
Oh, and I also made the balloon preview pictures larger in that posting below. Really was awesome seeing them get blown up. They are HUGE!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
6 months ago








4 comments:
Can't wait to see all the pictures!! Glad you guys are home safe.
I agree with Ash... I can;t wait to see the pictures!!!
I agree with everybody!!! I can't wait to see the pictures as well! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip. What an amazing experience!! Tell us all about it along with the pictures!! Glad you are home safe. We are sure excited for you to come out! Love you all!
What a fun vacation! Congrats on the pregnancy, hope you are feeling good!
Post a Comment