My Sweet Molly has strep. I feel awful that she started symptoms last Wednesday night, and today I finally took her to the Dr. I thought it was a cold. I'm so happy I decided to take her. Her throat was awful. The Dr. said one of the worst he'd seen. Yes, once again I will not win Mother of the Year! The Dr. also said they have seen a die down of H1N1, but Strep in the last week has been spreading like crazy. Molly has been sad, grumpy, tired, and has no appetite. Yes, probably due to the fact that her throat was on fire. Hopefully she'll feel better in a few days.
4 comments:
Hope she geels better soon! Somtimes it's so hard to tell when to take them in. I rush in and they tell me it's just a cold, I wait to long, and it's double ear infection or worse?
That too bad... It's hard to know when to take kids to the doctor sometimes!!! When I am sick I always wait it out and see what happens, but with H1N1 it's kinda making every little cough or sneeze that Blakelee has freak me out! ha ha I hate sickness! I hope she gets better soon! Are you feeling any better?
Yes! My throat hurt Sat. night and Sunday but now I'm fine! Maybe it was just the cold dry air coming in that bugged made me congested. I am super excited for Dec. 1st to find out where Jeff will attend Dental School!!!!:) So proud of him!
So sorry to hear about little miss Molly. I hope she feels better very soon! One thing about little kids - they can be so sick and then they can recover just as quickly. I hope thats how it goes with Molly. How is Jer? Has he gone to a Dr. yet?
Post a Comment