Thursday, November 19, 2009

Family Armor

Friends in San Antonio have a new reality show on TLC that premieres tonight.

Family Armor Airs Thursday, November 19th @ 10pm/9c on TLC - CHECK YOUR LOCAL LISTINGS

ABOUT THE SHOW:
Deep in the heart of San Antonio, Texas Armoring Corporation (TAC) turns everyday cars into bulletproofed, bomb-resistant, gadget-filled fortresses, equipped with cutting-edge getaway gizmos and futuristic protective devices that rival those of any 007 James Bond film. Brand new cars direct from the dealer are torn apart piece-by-piece and then rebuilt—stronger, safer, smarter, and sexier. Led by charismatic Trent Kimball and his savvy brother-in-law, Jason Forston, TAC is aided and abetted by a motley crew of expert engineers. When not at the factory, Trent is the father of six rowdy children and married to his live-wire of a wife, Courtney. Jason and his lovable wife, Lacy, are first-time parents to a rambunctious one-year-old. Trent and Jason devote their time to work, family and faith(Mormon) . . . and along the way they get to shoot guns and blow things up all in the name of “business.”

Should be interesting!!

6 comments:

rogersinkc said...

Will have to tune in!

Crafty Sisters said...

The "spy" family? I think I remember you telling me about them back in college!

Jill said...

Candace,
Yes, the "spy" family!! Of course The Spy Factory got shut down, but his son Trent, runs the car Armoring business. Crazy that they are now on a show about it.

Did you watch it?

Ashley said...

Jill, are you all feeling better? Hope so. Can't wait to see you all soon!!!

Lenexa Relief Society said...

Ash,
Yes, I never got full blown sick. I had a sore throat on Sat. night to Sunday, but I've been fine since. Molly is also doing much better. The antibiotic did the trick. She's back to her normal happy self. No one else got sick, at least not yet.
Can't wait to see y'all too! You're spending New Year's with us right? Jer plans to make his delicious Potato Soup again so you have to be there!:)

Anonymous said...

I saw parts of the Kimball's show and found out some interesting facts on Armor cars. Jamie told me that there oldest son will be in the 8th grade next year at Reagan which I can't believe. I did not know that they had their neice living with them but I bet it sure helps the kimball's out for having someone extra to help with all the kiddo's. Courtney looks like she has lost lots of weight and Trent is looking older. Over all the show is okay with the parts I have seen. Hope they have had some good ratings!! Love-Jen