Saturday, August 1, 2009

Madilynn turns EIGHT!!!

Our Sweet Madilynn Hope turned 8 this past Wednesday, July 29th. At 8:00pm when we were boarding our flight from Honolulu back to Utah I looked at Madi to say it was her birthday already back in the mainland, and she smiled so big. We were all so exhausted from out flight and had to rest a bit before celebrating. That evening we took her to Red Robin for dinner, then met the family at my inlaws here in Utah for birthday cake. Madi was baptised the next day July 30th. She looked beautiful and the Light of Christ shined through her. It was such a special day. We are so proud of her. Happy 8th Birthday my dear Madilynn. You are so loved. Jer made a beautiful DVD slide show of Madi's life from birth to age 8 to show at her baptism. I can't load the DVD, but here is the slide show in slide.com(some pictures aren't showing:(. The DVD was put to music. I have the songs on my blog playing in the background.

3 comments:

Joy Marie said...

Madi--
What a wonderful slide show of you growing up. Harley pointed out all the pics she has of you in her picture album and the ones she needs...We love and our so proud of your decision to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Madilynn,

I am so proud of you and all you have done to learn and grow and to be baptized. I am so proud to be your Aunt and wish I could of been there to share in your special moment!!!

Love, Jenny

Beverly said...

Love that slideshow. What beautiful girls. Congrats to Madi on her big day!!!