Saturday, August 15, 2009

Unseen Angels


Looking close at this photo you can see Miss Molly was standing on a little rock. Beyond the bars she's leaning on, there is a little slanted ledge, and right behind the green plant is a cliff down to the crashing ocean below. As I was taking these pictures, my sweet Molly bent too far and went backwards right through the bars to the other side, and began to roll to the side toward the green plants. To say that my heart stopped isn't even the right words. It was terrifying. The worst part is I froze. I let out a scream, and thought my sweet baby is going to go off the cliff. Thankfully(and so grateful) unseen Angels helped my dear McKenzie have a wonderful reaction time. Kenzie jumped right over the bars and grabbed Molly. These unseen Angels also helped Kenzie have her footings sure and steady on the slanted ledge to grasp her sister and get them both back over the railings safely, and Molly wasn't hurt at all, just scared. This all happened while Jer and my inlaws were down on the Black Beach. It was just my girls and I. We were all very shaken up. It was truly the worst moment. To think what could have been, well, I don't even want to think about it. Thank goodness for those unseen Angels, and the one's seen(Kenzie)!

see below post for our Road to Hana adventure which is the day this took place

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I had a pit in my stomach just reading that story. I am so glad everything was okay .

Veronica said...

My heart thudded reading about Molly and Kenzie. What a frightening experience. So thankful that angels were there.

Anonymous said...

I am glad my Miss Molly is okay but still sounds really scary. Love all the pictures your posting was hoping you could send a CD of all the pictures you took cause I would love to make a scrapbook Hawaii 2009.

Love, JEN